Webinar Available for this course
Live interactive webinar and onsite face to face training available for this course This course is now being delivered to groups via live interactive webinar as well as onsite face to face and will be delivered by our professional and qualified educators. If you require further information, please complete the booking enquiry form on this page or call 01242 371 999
Child Sexual Exploitation Training helps learners to understand the complexities involved with child sexual exploitation issues and be more aware of how to recognise individuals most at risk, why young people respond in the way that they do and how children become implicated in Child Sexual Exploitation.Info & Booking Enquiry
The course also provides valuable information on what constitutes best practice for responding to concerns and making referrals to the appropriate bodies.
This is a 5 – 6 Hour course delivered onsite to groups of up to 15 learners.
On completion of this full day training course participants will be able to:
- Understand and act upon concerns regarding children and young people at risk of or experiencing abuse through sexual exploitation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the definition and types of Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE )
- Demonstrate an understanding of when and how to complete the CSE screening tool kit.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the risk indicators and vulnerability factors
- Demonstrate an understanding of national and local developments regarding CSE and a basic understanding of legislation.
Course Assessment and Certification
- There is no formal examination.
- Assessment will be by continuous assessment by the trainer – there is no ‘test’ paper.
- A Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of course.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small organisations across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisation’s work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you. Our clients do not have to pay for mileage or any other added extras.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!