Webinar Available for this courseThis course is now being delivered to groups via live webinar and will be delivered by our professional and qualified educators.
If you require further information, please complete the booking enquiry form on this page or call 01242 371 999
Infection Control training is essential for all staff working in a healthcare environment to enable the protection of themselves and those in their care. This Infection Control course enables staff to understand the obligations and responsibilities that should be performed when dealing with infection control issues.Info & Booking Enquiry
In addition, they will be able to demonstrate and explain good hand washing techniques along with having an understanding of maintaining a clean and sterile environment using infection control procedures.
- The meaning and importance of infection control
- Legislation and management of infection control in the UK
- Practicing infection control
- Universal precautions
- Infection and its causes
- How infection spreads
- How to fight infection
- Making and breaking the chain of infection
- Health care associated infections including Covid – 19
- Personal health and hygiene, including hand washing techniques
- Keeping a clean working environment.
- Identify when and how infection can be transmitted through the chain of infection
- Identify the importance of hand washing
- Discuss when and how to wash hands
- Understand the importance of standard and universal precautions
- Aware of waste disposal issues
Course Assessment and Certification
Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn along with interaction of group activities. The trainer will check understanding, involvement and the ability of all students throughout the duration of the course.
A certificate of attendance will be issued.
This course is often booked with the following courses:
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small organisations across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisation’s work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you. Our clients do not have to pay for mileage or any other added extras.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!