Lifting and carrying is one of the main cause of injuries at work. These injuries can result in pain, suffering, loss of earnings, staff sickness and litigation. This manual handling training provides learners with knowledge and practical instruction required to move and handle objects in the workplace.Info & Booking Enquiry
- Introduction and explanation of manual handling.
- Understanding the importance of correct manual handling.
- Manual handling operations which can be hazardous to health.
- Prevention of injury and harm from manual handling.
- Legal requirements with regards to manual handling operations in the workplace.
- The importance of risk assessments and how these apply to safe manual handling practice.
Course Assessment and Certification
Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn along with interaction of group activities. The trainer will check understanding, involvement and the ability of all candidates throughout the duration of the course.
A certificate of attendance will be issued on successful completion of the course. The certificate is valid for 1 year.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small organisations across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisation’s work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you. Our clients do not have to pay for mileage or any other added extras.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!