Webinar Available for this courseThis course is now being delivered to groups via live webinar and will be delivered by our professional and qualified educators.
If you require further information, please complete the booking enquiry form on this page or call 01242 371 999
This Strength Based training has been designed to enable people to consider the individual being supported by service with regard to their independence, resilience and ability to make choices in order to improve their wellbeing and the collaboration required to do so. This collaboration draws on the persons strengths and assets.Info & Booking Enquiry
Managers, team leaders, support workers who work in care homes, hospitals, community teams, mental health units, learning disability units, domiciliary agencies and Voluntary Organisations. Training is delivered to groups of up to fifteen learners.
Participating in this programme will enable the learners to:
- Describe the strengths-based approach and how it relates to co-production and wellbeing.
- Explain and utilize the strengths-based approach tools and techniques.
- Compare various interventions and identify which approach would be best utilized in different situations.
- What is a strengths based approach, what is co-production?
- How do strengths based, co-production and wellbeing fit together?
- Learning the tools and techniques of the strengths based approach
- Asking the right questions
- Signs of safety
- ROPES and Strength mapping
Resources Options Possibilities Exceptions Solutions
There will be continuous tutor assessment, there is no final examination.
Those students who complete the course and are deemed to have reached the required standard will be awarded a certificate of attendance. There is no renewal required.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small group organisations and across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisations work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!