Experienced, professional and flexible Medical and Clinical trainer opportunities
Tidal Training Ltd are a professional Healthcare, Mental Health and Accredited First Aid Training Provider based in Birmingham. Our clients are UK wide and due to an increase in demand for our services we are recruiting qualified trainers with Nursing, Medical and Clinical backgrounds.
As a growing organisation, Tidal Training are keen to work with flexible medical and clinical trainers who can deliver our training programmes in a professional and friendly manner in all areas of the United Kingdom.
Our training is delivered onsite to independent, large and small group organisations.
If you are hardworking, dedicated, reliable, professional and have a can do attitude then please do get in touch.
Typical subjects delivered:
- Anaphylaxis & EpiPen Half Day
- Basic Observations Half Day
- Catheterisation Half Day
- Catheter Care Half Day
- Continence management Full Day
- Epilepsy with Buccal Midazolam Half Day
- Epilepsy with Rectal Diazepam Half Day
- Epilepsy with Buccal Midazolam & Rectal Diazepam Full Day
- Care of Medication level 1 & 2 Full Day
- Oral Suctioning and Nebulisers Half Day
- Oxygen Therapy Half Day
- Palliative Care Half Day
- Peg Feeding Theory Half Day
- Pressure Area Care and Tissue Viability Half Day
- Respiratory Conditions Half Day
- Syringe Driver Awareness Half day
- Tracheostomy Care Half day
- Venepuncture Half Day
- Wound Care Management Half Day
- Individual Public liability insurance (Tidal can assist if required)
- Medical and Clinical background
- Flexibility to travel
- Current enhanced DBS (We will apply for one if required)
You must hold a recognised teaching qualification equivalent to PTLLS level 3, C&G 7303 or above. Ideal candidates will have experience in the mental health sector and the delivery of courses.
You will need to have your own laptop and projector. All course material and equipment for courses will be provided. Our rates of pay are competitive with mileage and overnight accommodation expenses.
Our courses achieve a 100% satisfaction rating which illustrates the dedication we give to building a long term and successful relationship with all our valued clients.
If you would like more information and an informal chat then please call 01242-371-999 or email [email protected]