Webinar Available for this course
Live interactive webinar and onsite face to face training available for this course This course is now being delivered to groups via live interactive webinar as well as onsite face to face and will be delivered by our professional and qualified educators. If you require further information, please complete the booking enquiry form on this page or call 01242 371 999
Strength Based training has its foundation in social work and social care. Strength Based approach is a “work practice theory” which focuses on an individuals’ self-determination and strength. This type of approach builds and supports the client on their strengths, specifically seeing them as resourceful and resilient when they are in adverse conditions. Strength Based training focuses on this approach being client led and is centered on outcomes for the future.Info & Booking Enquiry
To enable the learner to consider the person supported by services with regard to their independence, resilience and ability to make choices in order to improve their wellbeing and the collaboration required to do so. This collaboration draws on the persons strengths and assets.
After participating in this programme, staff will be able to:
- Describe the strengths-based approach and how it relates to co-production and wellbeing.
- Explain and utilize the strengths-based approach tools and techniques.
- Compare various interventions and identify which approach would be best utilized in different situations.
What is a strengths based approach, what is coproduction?
- How do strengths based, co-production and wellbeing fit together?
- Learning the tools and techniques of the strengths based approach
- Asking the right questions
- Signs of safety
- ROPES and Strength mapping
Strength Based Training Assessment and Certification
Assessment will be by continuous assessment by the trainer – there is no ‘test’ paper.
A certificate will be issued upon successful completion of course.
Clients who booked this course also booked:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Psychologically Informed Environments (PIE) Training
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (MCA & DoLS)
- Mental Capacity Act and Liberty Protection Safeguards (MCA & LPS)
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small organisations across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisation’s work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you. Our clients do not have to pay for mileage or any other added extras.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!