Webinar Available for this course
Live interactive webinar and onsite face to face training available for this course This course is now being delivered to groups via live interactive webinar as well as onsite face to face and will be delivered by our professional and qualified educators. If you require further information, please complete the booking enquiry form on this page or call 01242 371 999
Anaphylaxis & Epipen training is essential for staff, so they are more aware of the diagnosis of anaphylaxis & how to administer the emergency rescue medicationInfo & Booking Enquiry
- Understanding allergies
- Accident prevention to understand the difference between an intolerance and allergy.
- Recording incidents and accidents.
- Planning for medical emergencies.
- Communication and casualty care.
- Dealing with the unconscious casualty.
- Severe Allergic reactions.
- Anaphylaxis – signs, symptoms and treatment.
- Auto-injector – Anapen, Jextpen and Epipen (Practical demonstrations).
- Primary Survey.
Course Assessment and Certification
Those learners who complete this Anaphylaxis & Epipen Training and are deemed to have reached the required standard will be awarded a certificate of completion which is valid for 2 years.
This course is often booked with the following courses:
- Basic Clinical Observations Training
- Safe Handling and Administration of Medication Training Level 1 & 2
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small organisations across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisation’s work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you. Our clients do not have to pay for mileage or any other added extras.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!