Webinar Available for this courseThis course is now being delivered to groups via live webinar and will be delivered by our professional and qualified educators.
If you require further information, please complete the booking enquiry form on this page or call 01242 371 999
Child Care Training Course | Delivered onsite to groups of up to 15 learners
Sexually Harmful Behaviours in Children Training gives support staff more confidence to identify potentially harmful sexual behaviour in children and young adults. Professionals can feel anxious about discussing the topic of sexual behaviours in children and young adults. This course will help to increase your confidence in distinguishing between healthy and harmful sexual behaviours.Info & Booking Enquiry
To raise awareness of sexually harmful behaviours displayed by children and young people.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Gained an understanding of the sexual development of children and young people.
- Developed an understanding of the challenges in distinguishing appropriate or harmful behaviours.
- Developed an understanding of individual and agency approaches and responsibilities in addressing children and young people’s sexually harmful behaviours.
- What is Harmful Sexual Behaviours
- Facts and Figures
- Factors Influencing Sexual Behaviours
- Age Difference and Sexually Harmful Behaviours
- The Stages of Normal Sexual Behaviour
- Examples of Harmful Sexual Behaviours
- Procedures for Responding to Sexually Harmful Behaviours
- Case Studies
- Named Safeguarding Leads
- Support Sources
- Recap Learning
Course Assessment and Certification
Assessment will be by continuous assessment by the trainer – there is no ‘test’ paper.
A Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of course.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small organisations across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisation’s work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you. Our clients do not have to pay for mileage or any other added extras.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!