This Qualsafe Accredited Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work EFAW training is recommended for nominated emergency first aiders in workplaces with lower health and safety risks. It is ideal for smaller workplaces that present few health and safety risks where a nominated or appointed person is required to take charge in the event of an illness or accident.
Tidal are an approved centre by Qualsafe Awarding Body for Compliance to deliver a wide variety of Accredited Emergency First Aid Training Courses. This course complies with current UK and European resuscitation guidelines. We guarantee compliance, quality and assurance that this course is fit for purpose and recognised by industry regulators.Info & Booking Enquiry
On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
- Understand the role of the first aider including reference to: the importance of preventing cross infection the need for recording incidents and actions
- Use of available equipment
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizures)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Safe use of an AED (Defibrillator)
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters)
Course Assessment and Certification
Students will be assessed throughout the course on the practical skills and they will have to complete and pass a multiple choice test.
Successful candidates will receive a Qualsafe Accredited Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work EFAW (RQF) certificate and a wallet-sized plastic card detailing their qualification valid for three years.
Do I need to do any other training after this?
It is strongly recommend that all students should undergo an annual refresher programme of about 3 hours, although it is not mandatory.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small organisations across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisation’s work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you. Our clients do not have to pay for mileage or any other added extras.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!