This (ADHD) training course is delivered to staff who support children and adults with Disorder. The course will give attendees a broader understanding of the issues associated with ADHD and the daily challenges for those with ADHD.Info & Booking Enquiry
Who is this Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) training is for: Anyone working with or supporting children or adults suffering from ADHD
Course Objectives and Key Benefits
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the causes and characteristics of ADHD
- Understand some of the ways that it affects individuals
- Be more aware of the problems that the disorder may cause
- Better support Service Users who are suffering from the disorder
Outline of Content
- What ADHD is and is not
- Diagnosis and referral routes
- How ADHD affects individuals
- Criminality and Substance Misuse
- Strategies and approaches for supporting individuals with ADHD
Assessment & Certification
Assessment will be by continuous assessment by the trainer – there is no ‘test’ paper. A certificate will be issued upon successful completion of course.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small group organisations and across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisations work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!