Confidentiality Awareness Training Including GDPR training will be a requirement for everyone working in healthcare as we have a duty of care to protect all data and adhere to the legal requirements of the Data Protection Act (2018) GDPR legislation for the storing, processing, holding and security of client identifiable information.Info & Booking Enquiry
This course aims to improve staff awareness of the main issues relating to confidentiality and to protect all personal identifiable information. Staff must know and understand the legal aspects of confidentiality and data protection.
- The principles of Information Governance & The Law
- Accessing Information Governance resources including national legislation, guidance & local policies
- Keeping information secure through information security
- Protecting service user confidentiality & the Caldicott Principles
- Understanding the principles & responsibilities of data protection and individual’s rights
- Introducing GDPR and understanding consent as a basis for processing data
- How to practice and promote a confidential service
- How to respond to subject access requests
- Recognising our duty of confidence & ensuring we maintain good quality records
Course Assessment and Certification
There will be continuous tutor assessment.
Those learners who complete the course and are deemed to have reached the required standard will be awarded a certificate of attendance.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small group organisations and across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisations work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!