This Conflict Management training is essential as work related violence is a growing concern in most client facing roles. Workplace violence is defined as any incident where a person is abused, threatened or assaulted in circumstances related to their work. By completing this Conflict Management course, attendees will learn how to correctly and safely deal with any conflict which may arise in the workplace.Info & Booking Enquiry
- Outline of legislation in relation to workplace violence
- Understand the principle of dynamic risk assessment and workplace violence
- Demonstrate the person, object and place risk method of risk assessment
- Identify the skills to signal non-aggression
- Understand aggressive body language
- Outline the importance of accident and incident report forms
Upon successful completion of this course participants will gain the necessary skills and knowledge needed to:
- Understand the causes of conflict in the workplace
- Understand how personal style impacts on conflict management
- Understand the role of conflict in the workplace
Course Assessment and Certification
There will be continuous tutor assessment, there is no final examination. Those learners who complete the course and are deemed to have reached the required standard will be awarded a certificate that is valid for 3 years.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small group organisations and across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisations work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!