This Drug & Alcohol Abuse training enables staff to be more aware of the effects drugs and alcohol can have on your mind and body and even the way individuals live their lives. It provides candidates with an awareness of the key issues on drug and alcohol misuse.Info & Booking Enquiry
This course will enable participants to identify and reduce risks in connection with substance misuse and consider the application and delivery of safer working environments. This Drug & Alcohol Abuse training day will offer a practical guide for dealing with drug and alcohol related problems.
Benefits to the learner:
- Recognise signs and symptoms of substance misuse.
- Acquire the tools needed to facilitate people experiencing alcohol/substance difficulties.
- Feel more confident when working with people who misuse substances.
- Raise awareness of alcohol consumption and its consequence.
This course covers:
- Drug types and the safe units of alcohol intake
- Legal, health and social implications of drug and alcohol use
- How people and organisations respond to drug and alcohol misuse
- Signs and symptoms of substance misuse
- Legal Highs
The course is delivered over one day, and all aspects of training are designed to encourage and engage participants to be actively involved in their learning through reflective practices and to contribute their own experiences.
Course Assessment and Certification
There will be continuous tutor assessment and it is expected that all students show willing to learn and ongoing involvement. A certificate of completion will be awarded.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small group organisations and across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisations work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!