Webinar Available for this courseThis course is now being delivered to groups via live webinar and will be delivered by our professional and qualified educators.
If you require further information, please complete the booking enquiry form on this page or call 01242 371 999
This End Of Life Care course is ideally for care staff or other professionally trained staff but not a mixed group as their needs are very different. The course allows for attendees to discuss their own feelings and experiences of dealing with a End of Life Care.Info & Booking Enquiry
This end of life care are course is ideally for care staff or other professionally trained individuals involved in delivering end of life care.
Subjects will include:
- Legislation & agreed ways of working
- Communication skills
- Factors affecting end of life care
- The Importance of care planning
- Mouth care, Skin care & the importance of nutrition
- Simple ways to help alleviate pain by using the correct positioning and some of the common symptoms that can be encountered
- The basics of loss and bereavement for the families and the person
- Organisational support available to individuals and key people in relation to end of life
- How to approach sensitive issues including spiritual issues
- What the person might see in the last 48hrs of life & how to support individuals through the process of dying
- Managing & dealing with their own feelings/staff support
Course Assessment and Certification
There is no formal assessment although the trainer will observe participation throughout.
A certificate of completion will be issued on completion of the course.
This half day course is often booked with these half day courses:
We offer a reduced price for 2 half day courses booked for the same date and same venue.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small organisations across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisation’s work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you. Our clients do not have to pay for mileage or any other added extras.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!