The aim of Lone Worker Awareness course is to build the confidence of lone workers within an organisation. The personal safety of the lone worker is extremely important as they are at a high risk of verbal and physical abuse.Info & Booking Enquiry
The session will stimulate the learners to identify what the risks are to their personal safety and what good working practices can be used to keep them safe.
- How to define violence and aggression in the workplace and reporting incidents
- Reducing risks by using practical advice and strategies
- Review the methods of transport with tips and advice to take away and action
- How to control your own behaviour in stressful situations
By the end of the course the students will be able to:
- Be more aware and and have confidence when working alone
- Think about personal safety
- Assessing and identifying the risks of lone working
- Gain good working practice and strategies to reduce the risk
Course Assessment and Certification
Assessment: Assessment is carried out by the trainer throughout the course and on successful completion of the course, students will receive a certificate of attendance.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small group organisations and across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisations work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!