17feb1:30 pm4:30 pmMental Health Awareness Training | Open Course | Live Webinar Training | Delivered By Mental Health Professionals | February 17th 2021 | 1:30pm - 4:30pmTidal help you to help others.
This 3 hour Mental Health Awareness course is delivered by a qualified mental health professional and is suitable for employers and employees who may be working with or supporting an
This 3 hour Mental Health Awareness course is delivered by a qualified mental health professional and is suitable for employers and employees who may be working with or supporting an individual who have a diagnosis of, or present as if they might be suffering from mental health problems.
- To provide an understanding of mental health problems.
- Develop increased confidence and knowledge of helping people with mental health problems within your environment.
- To provide a brief overview of pathways to interventions and services available.
Course Objectives and Key Benefits
By the end of the course delegates will have:
- An understanding of mental health and the stigma surrounding it
- Confidence to deal with individuals who may be experiencing mental health problems
- An increased awareness of their own attitudes to mental health and illness
- The knowledge to give improved care to those currently experiencing mental health issues
- An understanding of pathways to mental health support in the local community and the workplace
- General overview of mental health problems
- Signs and symptoms, nature and causes and how they affect people
- Types of mental illness e.g. depression, bipolar, psychosis
- The importance of social inclusion
- Practical steps to improve your own mental health
- What help is available in the community and the workplace
Assessment & Certification
Assessment will be by continuous assessment by the trainer – there is no ‘test’ paper.
A certificate will be issued upon successful completion of course.
Maximum available places on this course are 15. Individual places can be booked and we can also run a group course specifically for your organisation.
Individual cost: £54.00 Inclusive of Vat
Corporate cost: £550.00 + Vat
(Wednesday) 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Live Webinar Training
Tidal Training Ltd
Book a place
If you would like to book one or more places on the course please contact one of the team.
01242 371 999