Webinar Available for this course
Live interactive webinar and onsite face to face training available for this course This course is now being delivered to groups via live interactive webinar as well as onsite face to face and will be delivered by our professional and qualified educators. If you require further information, please complete the booking enquiry form on this page or call 01242 371 999
This risk assessment training course is ideal for anyone involved in providing health and social care. There is useful information on how to assess risks to service users and those involved in their care. Care plans are explained along with practical measures to reduce the risks identified.Info & Booking Enquiry
- Why Risk Assessment matters
- Understanding role and requirements of HSE, CQC, Coroners
- Understanding concept of ‘reasonable risk’
- Ability to identify risk or level of risk at corporate and individual levels
- Common Risk areas
- Applying the 5 step approach
- Balanced decision making in relation to risk
- Roles and Responsibilities in the process
- Mitigation and escalation of risk
- Assessing current level of risk
- Developing control measures
- Understanding the importance of regular and dynamic review of risk assessments
- Risk Assessment as part of the Care Planning process
- Required content of all areas of Risk assessment documentation
- What does Defensible Documentation look like
- Clear information – readability and understanding
Course Assessment and Certification
Assessment: There is no formal assessment although the trainer will check understanding and involvement of all students throughout the duration of the course.
Certification: On successful completion of the course students will receive a certificate of attendance which is valid for 3 years.
Care Planning training is often booked with the following courses:
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small organisations across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisation’s work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you. Our clients do not have to pay for mileage or any other added extras.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!