This learning disability training course aims to builds learners awareness and understanding of learning disabilities. The course will assist learners in understanding what it means to have a learning disability and help guide them on ways of supporting individual with learning disabilitiesInfo & Booking Enquiry
- What do you know about learning disabilities?
- Overview of different learning disabilities
- What effects a learning disability has on the individual and their families
- How to support those with learning disabilities
- The need for clear communication and ensuring there is a person centred approach
- Managing the behaviour of people with learning disabilities
- Positive risk taking and empowering those with learning disabilities
On completion Learners will be able to demonstrate a much improved knowledge of learning disabilities and their roles and responsibilities when supporting someone with learning disabilities.
Assessment & Certification
Assessment will be by continuous assessment by the trainer – there is no ‘test’ paper.
A certificate of attendance will be issued upon successful completion of course.
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small group organisations and across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisations work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!