Webinar Available for this courseThis course is now being delivered to groups via live webinar and will be delivered by our professional and qualified educators.
If you require further information, please complete the booking enquiry form on this page or call 01242 371 999
This Hearing Voices Awareness Training is delivered onsite to groups of up to 15 learners and is designed to give mental health support workers more of an understanding into peoples’ experiences of Hearing Voices. We also explore how to support an individual presenting with these experiences as a result of them being diagnosed with mental illness or mental health disorder.Info & Booking Enquiry
Attendees will benefit from having knowledge of how to recognise signs and symptoms of hearing voices, identify causes and be able help service users develop coping mechanisms for their experiences using simple interventions.
- Have a snapshot of what is it like to hear voices?
- Understand the different reasons why people hear voices.
- Recognise the different theories for understanding the experiences.
- Explain when hearing voices requires intervention.
- Identify some of the treatments available.
- Identify ways healthcare workers can help service users accept their experiences of hearing voices.
- Understand some of the risks associated with hearing voices.
- Identify some of the ways that health care staff can help service users develop coping mechanisms for their experience.
Course Assessment and Certification
There will be continuous tutor assessment, there is no final examination.
Those students who complete the course and are deemed to have reached the required standard will be awarded a certificate attendance which is valid for 3 years.
This course is often booked with these courses:
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small organisations across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisation’s work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you. Our clients do not have to pay for mileage or any other added extras.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!