This Personality Disorders training course is delivered onsite to groups of up to 15 learners. The course is essential for anyone supporting individuals who have a diagnosis of, or present as if they might be suffering from any form of personality disorder.Info & Booking Enquiry
Course Objectives and Key Benefits
By the end of the course delegates will have:
- Knowledge of what personality disorders are and what they are not
- An understanding of the difficulties faced by someone with a personality disorder
Outline of Content
- Definition of a Personality Disorder
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Kolbs Theory of Learners – in relation to learning
- Communication & the personality
- Types of Personality Disorders
- Assessment criteria
- Diagnostic & treatment procedures and techniques
Assessment & Certification
- Assessment will be by continuous assessment by the trainer – there is no ‘test’ paper.
- A Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of course.
Prerequisite knowledge or qualifications
- None required
Onsite Training Locations
Tidal Training provide onsite face to face healthcare training to large and small group organisations and across the United Kingdom. Our tutors will travel to your workplace or choice of venue and deliver training at a time and date which fits in with your organisations work commitments. If you require training outside of normal working hours we will be more than happy to support you.
Information & Pricing
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below to contact us today for more information on our courses and to get a free no obligation quote. We'll respond within 2 hours (usually sooner).
Prefer to Talk?
Talk to our team of experts for more info and pricing.
- Brighton and Hove
- Kingston upon Hull
- City of London
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- St Albans
- St Davids
- Wherever you are!